For over 35 years, NBC Camps has been training athletes for success on and off the court. Creating the best instructional basketball camps in the U.S. is our full-time job. Former Division 1 coaches and players have designed a unique summer camp program that will help you excel in every aspect of the game.




4.01.2009

FOLLOWING JESUS

The second we ask Jesus into our heart, God begins to make a dramatic change in us.  As we begin to trust in the Holy Spirit, we begin to see and experience life from a different perspective.  We love differently. We talk differently.  We serve differently.  We truly are made new.

Now that I have accepted Jesus into my heart, what do I do now? This is usually a question most of us ask once we have made this commitment. Well, start walking by getting involved with a youth group. The journey that you are choosing to commit your life to is not meant to be done alone. 

There is a mountain waiting to be climbed. Although the path is narrow with unseen challenges, I encourage you to live your life for Christ with a reckless abandonment. And when you finally reach your final destination on top of that beautiful mountain, be rest assured, there will be a great God welcoming you into His presence. I can only imagine the view from top of a mountain, but to see Him in all of His glory and riches...well, I will leave that for you and your imagination.

I encourage you to share your personal commitment and testimony with us, so we can celebrate with you in becoming a child of God.  It is also important for us to know, since we can mutually encourage one another through God’s word, hope, and grace.  Please visit www.GodTube.com/VirtualBible as you will find a Virtual Bible that is nicely presented.

And if you have not received Christ as your personal Savior and you are ready to embark on a new journey, pray this prayer or something like this in your own words.  If you truly repent in your heart and accept Jesus, you will be SAVED!!!  2 Corinthians 5:14- 21

"...God our Savior, who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth." 1 Timothy 2:4



New Believer's Prayer

Dear Jesus, thank you for dying on the cross for me and for forgiving of all my sins. Thank you for loving me and wanting to have a great relationship with me.

I confess that you are Lord and I believe in my heart that God raised you from the dead. I ask you to come into my heart and to be my Lord and Savior. Please help me to follow you with my whole heart. Thank you for loving me and believing in me. I love you Jesus. Amen.



SURVIVAL LINKS

No comments: